Monday, November 26, 2007

Yippee

I'm so excited for Candy!!! She is finally a blogger!!! I can't wait to see what all she has to say!
Welcome, Candy!

Today I have to go back to work after being off since last Tuesday, UGH!!! I'm sooooo sleepy this morning. I got to bed at about 9:30 and I slept hard!! This day double sucks for going to work because Charlie flies out tonight, and I won't see him for two weeks.

Brett has guitar lessons tonight, so I'll be rushing home to go with him to that, then Charlie leaves right away to get to Dulles to catch his flight tonight.

On Friday after all the Thanksgiving company left, we set up the tri-pod to get a family picture for Christmas cards. This is one of the shots.... My Mom wanted one for a card that she is making. She decided she wanted to do a card w/the families of each of her kids.... so hopefully it will turn out nice.

No comments: