- 2 packages small party/dinner rolls
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces ham slices (deli meat works great!)
- 6 ounces shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese
Without separating rolls, slice party rolls horizontally. Spread both sides evenly with butter mixture. Fill evenly with ham and cheese. Wrap each package in tightly in foil and refrigerate until ready to bake. Bake at 375 ° for about 15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
Ok... I never have poppy seeds on hand, so I just skip...
I also skip the onion. I do add some granulated garlic and some brown sugar:')