Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Camper

Charlie and Jolene got a new camper isnt it cool. Sometimes I miss our old camper, just because I always had that extra room if I needed it. It is getting the right time to take off for the weekend or any time you can get two days off in a row and see the country. We are in Franklin this week and the spring flowers are beautiful. We got 2 1/2 inches of rain yesterday so RD and I took off and went riding around and then shopped at all the farm stores in Jacksonville. The farm stores always have cool stuff that other stores dont have. One of our neighbors had been out mushroom hunting and brought us last night. Every time I fry mushrooms I think of Libby when she was about 3 or 4 years old and they were home for a visit and she ate more mushrooms they any of the adults. She was so cute standing in the chair like a little bird waiting for the next batch of mushrooms to be done.