and found this recipe.... I need to remember this for the next party I'm invited to.
|English cucumber — peeled |
Green grapes — seedless
Red grapes — seedless
Jalapenos — from a jar
- Cut cucumber and onion into large chunks and process in the food processor for 5-10 seconds.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and process on pulse 6-8 times until finely chopped.
- Cover and chill at least one hour.
Recipe By :Lisa Clarke, adapted from a recipe in Cooking Light’s “Grapes” Article of Summer 2002
Weight Watchers Points: 1 per 1/2-cup serving
- It’s great with tortilla chips and is supposed to be good with grilled chicken, although we haven’t had it that way.
- This makes for a very mild salsa. I usually increase the jalepenos for more of a bite.