Friday, September 19, 2008

Thoughts on the subject....

So, some of you may or may not know that I am a certified teacher who is not teaching. I recently discovered a career opportunity for teaching on military bases overseas that house dependents of military personel. To all of the army experienced family out there what are your thoughts or knowledge of programs like this? I've often considered teaching abroad, but was scared of the lack of organization and knowledge about independent companies. A military base seems like it might be the best of both worlds. Although the idea of leaving Kath for a year is scary I would like to hear some of ya'lls thoughts on the subject. I'm not making any rash decisions just curious. I have no family in the military and wanted to know what this experienced team of bloggers has to say.

No comments: