Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hello Everyone

Kathy and I went to see the Proposal yesterday. It was the perfect funny romantic comedy. On Tuesday the movie theater offers free small popcorns and cheaper matinee shows, so Kathy and I have been taking full advantage. I recommend for all out there to see if you theater runs any specials and slip away for an afternoon movie with someone. It's been a great break in routine for us. As you all have probably heard we have been losing weight. I hit 25 pounds this morning. I will tell you all that I thought that much weight lost I would feel a significant difference. Not so much. No change in pant size or exciting new curves I forgot about, but hey it's less weight I'm dragging around RIGHT? So I'm on to wish everyone a happy summer and keep blogging it gives me something to do.