Tuesday, December 7, 2010

homemade natural chapstick

My name is Jo and I've been addicted to Chapstick for as long as I can remember.
I keep going back to this blog post, on Passionate Homemaking about making your own.
http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2010/11/homemade-natural-chapstick.html
It looks so simple and so easy, so I'm thinking I may order some supplies so I'll have a winter project:')

I really get the hankering to make homemade products instead of buying commercial stuff.  I'm still thinking about making my own deoderant...  I need to get on the ball with that one.  I'll find and post a recipe soon.   Also, want to make a new batch of laundry soap, but am out of one ingredient...

I have three rosemary plants, what can i do with those? 

2 comments:

fancy dress costumes said...

Nice work, done here.!

Emily said...

Just found your blog- it's so fun and creative :) I love the idea of making staples like chapstick at home!