Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Remember Me....

I haven't blogged in FOREVER... but here I am finally. Tiff I totally agree with you about the increase in cig prices. Kathy and I have been looking for alternatives and stumbled upon the Smoke 51 electric cig. I suggest you look up there website and see for yourself. On another note, I was recently promoted at my job and tonight is my last night of training. I don't know whether or not to be happy or depressed. Some of you probably know that I graduated with my teaching degree last May, but have had little success finding a job. So after leaving Home Depot, I received a job at Cato Fashion Store making min. wage. Real step up....but what are you going to do. Anyway I've been promoted to second assistant with a whopping .50 cent raise. I'll take the money when I can. The biggest pro is that I will get more and consistent hours every week. Changing subjects again, I am happy to report that Kath and I know have T.V. service. It's nothing fancy just the basics, but I am elated-she could probably care less. Let me brag for a little bit about my honey and what she's been up to. Yesterday the cable guys came, (side note-today is my eighth day of an eight day stretch at work) so needless to say I've been exhausted. The house was a tornado, I say tornado, because I swear the house caused it own chaos. She cleaned everything for the cable guys and last night I got to come home to a spottless house. She swears there's hidden chaos, but I'm happy in ignorant bliss. That's about it for us here. Hope you all are doing well.
There was an error in this gadget