Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Glittens



Palm of hand with flap closed
back of hand with flap open

back of hand with flap closed

Palm of hand with flap open





Hey check this out!!! I have a new discovery, GLITTENS!!! it's a mix between a glove and a mitten. I made this pair for Tyler (my 1st pair ever), So in case you're wondering why they're so small, it's because that is my big hand in Tyler's little glove. I thought that was just the coolest thing ever! hooded, fingerless gloves. That way you can flip up the flap and have your fingers to use real quick, then flip the little flap back down and keep your fingers warm again. If you Google in glittens it will come up with quite a few patterns for these magnificent gloves, but unfortunately they are mostly knit patterns and I can't knit to save my life.

No comments: