Friday, October 3, 2008

It's about time

I am so glad that I have had something to read here. I was about to go crazy with wonder. Candy the photos are perfect, wish I could have been there. Kathy and Crissy I am glad you girls had a good time, I did not get to site see in New Orleans when I went we just went to the bars... I said the next time I go it will be with a bunch of girls.. Lyle is not the site seeing kinda guy. Don't get me wrong I like to party to but would have liked to have seen more. Jo I know that Charlie is home but girl you need to get back blogging....Tif and Brandy you to. Can't wait to see your house Tiffany. My mom is planning on coming with me down there and she would like to see Ron's house I think it would reminder her of my grandpas land. I better get back to work. Girls have a great weekend.

No comments: