Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sup Yo?

Hey Ya'll..

What is going on?  I've been keeping pretty busy these days.  Still working 32 hour work weeks.. fun fun.  Last weekend Tanner was here and we went snowboarding.  I took lots of pics and have been fighting to get them uploaded...  probably too big and too many at once.  I should chunck it out.  This past weekend we kept fairly busy, w/ the inline humidifier, painting bretts room, it all went very well.

So, I missed my pottery class cuz I picked Tanner up at the airport, then last week the weather had everything canceled.. bummer.  So, I'm sooooo anxious to see my first peices since they have been glazed.

I have four classes left this semester, and my group has not finalized our presentation.  I hate group work!! 

I think we are going to PA for Easter to see Mom, Dick, Dad, Troy, Becca and Lilly.... 

Shelby and her family flew out on the 21st. They got to England all in one piece.  I guess the trip was a bit stressful, but they made it and are now looking at rentals.

I tried to call Tanya three times cuz I was sad about Shelby being gone and I wanted to commiserate w/someone, but she never answers her phone.  Oh well....

I drank beer w/Sue this past Sunday, I don't get to see her much anymore....  So, that was nice.

I miss Charlie's band... practices were fun. 

Not much crafting going on... I've been to cerebral lately w/work, school, taxes, etc...

Lastly, as if  you had to ask.. Yes, I'm reading "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle.  I'll let you know how that goes..  so far so good.

No comments: