Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Friday!

Hey Ya'll!! It's Friday and I'm OFF today!!!
I had a long work week last week, and instead of asking for overtime pay, I decided to give myself a day off. So, here I am!!
I was so sleepy last night, and ended up in bed by 9:30. Which is nice, because I like waking up early. (and not hungover, LOL)
I SO desparately miss my four day work week.
I hope to make some dilly beans, blanch and freeze some tomatoes, and sew up a chapstick thingy. I got D rings at JoAnn's yesterday:')
I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

I also want to share my appreciation for the blogfest that happened yesterday, much fun!!!
Although, I do believe that between Candy and Kath, there have been several bloggable items in existence over the last few days. Remember, our blog is also about giving unsolicited advice, so let's hear it!!!

My advice for myself today is... NEVER not take my acidophilus. Cuz then I get gas! NOT GOOD. ...and then I get a belly ache.

No comments: