Tuesday, December 18, 2007

24 hour bra.... the real one

Classic Comfort Bra - Set of 2.

Classic Comfort Bra - Set of 2

I saw an ad for these in a Harriet Carter catalog, or something like that a few years ago... and thought to myself, I'd like to try one of those. I'm not one of those girls that can get away w/out some kind of support, nobody wants to see that!!! So, I ordered them, I think then it was 2 for 9.99. It does not look like the price has changed much. Well, I got 'em, and I LOVE them. They don't provide a hell of a lot of support, and you sure don't look sexy in it, but OH... the comfort! I can't say enough about them. I always wear one when traveling, no underwires to dig into me. They are also good to wear to bed. Ya know... there you are, staying at someone else's house (like your inlaws) and you don't want your bazongas flopping everywhere, but you can't fathom the idea of wearing that damn underwire all day and night either. Well, this is the perfect solution. Sooooo COMFY.

So, you can imagine my excitement:

While cruising freepatterns.com and lo and behold, this ad is placed on the left bar of the screen!!!

I just had to share this life changing bit of information with you all!!

I think that I will order two more!

It looks like this ClearPointDirect.com site will come in very handy for me.

No comments: