Thursday, December 20, 2007

Scoot over so I can sit down...

Good mornin' all! I'm very excited to be connected to the world again; a lot has changed on the web since the last time I was on. This is my first blogging adventure and I'm glad its with ya'll. First thing I have to say is that I feel shame, shame, shame 'cuz I don't have any recent crafty stuff to share. Well, we all need a good kick in the pants sometimes and maybe I can get that here. And apparently I'm gonna need a digital camera to keep up with the Jones in this neighborhood! All I have to say is that Christmas in retail sucks. I have high hopes that January will be better. If not, at least there wont be eight straight hours of Christmas music to listen to. My most recent creative venture has been another Home Depot kids workshop project. This one was a pirate ship and I'm very pleased with how it turned out. You know, especially for ya'll that have boys, its not a bad idea to ask your local HD store if they have any leftover workshop projects they would give you. Its free entertainment and what kid doesn't like hammers?! I gotta get my hungover butt in the shower, but I'll be back to visit soon! Love you guys.

No comments: