Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dorothy landed in the yard last night

I'm about ready to go look for my ruby slippers! Last night we had a thunderstorm that's got me singing "I'm dreeeeaming of a weeeet Christmas" and the winds been howling ever since. I'm begininng to think that Marleys in the attic. The patio furniture is all over the yard fighting with the snowshovel and the huge rug I had over the porch rail is trying to sunbathe in the grass. Good luck with that, 'cuz I wouldn't be caught in a bikini out there! When the wind dies down weird little bursts of snow come out of nowhere. We had frozen fog the other day. Yes, the weathermen had to explain on the radio what the heck that was gonna be. Tiny silver ice droplets were just hanging there, winking in sky, like real life Christmas decorations. It's the strangest December weather I've ever seen. Is anyone else getting bizarre weather this year?

**Side note: We've all loved St. Ives Apricot Face Scrub for years, and now they have a product called Apricot Scrub Renew and Firm. I wouldn't like to admit that I'm really getting those fine lines (cough***wrinkles) around my mouth and now I don't have to admit it. Thanks St. Ives!

No comments: