Sunday, December 30, 2007

ravelry is a knit and crochet community

I came across the Ravelry  site from looking at other craft blogs.  It looks pretty neato, but there is a waiting list... 

I signed up for the waiting list..  these are my stats:

  • You signed up on December 17, 2007
  • You are #71788 on the list.
  • 697 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 5209 people are behind you in line.
  • 92% of the list has been invited so far

I'm guessing that there is a waiting list cuz they don't want to crash their servers w/ a huge influx of members, but that is pure speculation.  (I like talking out of my ass.)

Anyway.....  I've seen some chat about the site and it looks like it is a good place to see all the cool patterns and crafters out there.  I'm in awe of the talent in the area of yarn!

No comments: