Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cable Car Hobo Bag

I recently discovered something called "Google Reader" where you can subscribe to all kinds of blogs.  It simplifies blog reading so it is like your email inbox.  This way you don't have to got from site to site, you just go to your google reader page. I love it!!

So.... I subscribed to a bunch of crochet sites, cuz I really need the inspiration.  Guess what?  I got it!  I came across a blog entry from "The Crochet Dude" as he had posted his latest patter, the Cable Car Hobo bagIMG_3204 I LOVE IT!  I purchased it online and have been working feverishly on it ever since.  I have taken it everywhere with me, even into Dennys!  I have the bag rectangle finished and have folded it in half and have whip-stitched the sides.  I'm getting ready to start the handles.  I'm so excited about it. 

No comments: