Friday, November 14, 2008

Gather and Jealous

Wow! I haven't been on here for a few days and look at all the stuff I missed!!

I will have to say that the word GATHER makes me think along the same lines as Jo. I think of Christmas or Thanksgiving when all of the family "gathers" together.

As far as 3 things to be JEALOUS of me for...... I can think of quite a few:

1. I have a great marriage and a very handsome husband. (a lot of our single friends comment on how they wish they could find someone to look at them and treat them the way that me and Billy do).

2. I am fortunate enough to get to stay home and be a house wife.

3. I get to go to Italy!! Not just for a week or two on vacation, but for 3 years and get to experience the way that the Italians really live in their normal day to day lives.

4 - 1,000,001. There are way to many more to put in here!!! like my beautiful, wonderful children. My Loving family, etc........

No comments: