Thursday, November 13, 2008

My turn to challenge!

This one's a thinker...I don't even have the answers yet, but here's what I'd like to know: What makes other people jealous of you? What do you have, do, know, etc. that other folks look at and said "Man, I wish I..."

The first example is this blog! Everyone I talk to says, "That's so cool! I wish I could get my family to communicate like that. It must be really nice to stay in touch." This one's a double whammy 'cuz people are jealous of me for having this, and I'm jealous of Jo for thinking of it first!

Don't be shy, everything is fair game. I happen to know for a fact that people are jealous of Crissy's fingernails! She's the only person I've ever met who could break every nail today loading a fridge and grow a new perfect set in a week. I challenge everyone to look at their lives from an outsider's perspective and come up with at least 3 things.

No comments: