Friday, November 14, 2008

I Covet

Yes, I am like the rest of the world, I covet other peoples relationships, stuff, abilities, and even the root of all evil, money. To ask me what other people would be jealous of is like asking me if I voted for myself if I was running for office. It is very hard to toot your own horn most of the time. But since it is for the blog I will give it a shot.

1. I am a part of this wonderful blog with talented smart, funny women
2. I can sew, knit, crochet, spin, weave, tat and pick my nose at the same time.
3. .I have a wonderful husband who spoils me rotten, but I only get to see him on the weekends.
4. I get to stay home and play and not put up with bs from a job.
5 . I got my hossie dog who loves me.
6. We live in a our dream home on forty acres.
7. I HAVE A KAROAKE MACHINE AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

I guess this isnt hard after all once I got going it reminds me again how many blessings i really do have.

No comments: