Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jealousy

Okay, since I started this I should probably participate! It is kinda hard to toot your own horn, but I was thinking of this jealousy idea as a flipped over way of viewing Thanksgiving. It's easy to remember to be thankful for your friends, family, and health...but what else is there? The things you have that other people wish they had!

1. I can read reeeeaalllly fast. Not only do I read fast, I have a high comprehension rate to go with it. College students with tons of crappy homework are very jealous of this.

2. I have a decent job. Although the hours and physical demands are crap, for the first time in my life I can afford my bills with a little left over for fun.

3. Oodles of unique life experience. If I had a dollar for every time someone told me I should write a book about my life I would be rich enough not to have to write the book! Alright, maybe I would just have enough to buy a new computer to write it on.

4. The ability to "just do it" without fear. Drive to New York City at 1 in the morning with only $13 in my pocket? Let's go!

I am creative, artistic, and I look younger than my age...who wouldn't be jealous of me!

No comments: