Tuesday, January 22, 2008

crocheted quilt

Do Your Kegels!! ????? What kinda contraption is this???? I think I might need 2 or 3 of them!!!

We are trying to prepare for Deployment again, Billy leaves on the 3rd of Feb. for 6 mo. and I think that somehow in my drunken stooper this weekend I might have volunteered myself to be the ombudsman!! (like deployments aren't hectic enough without adding a bunch of depressed wives to it). I'm gonna have to quit drinking around other people and just hide in the closet while I'm on the phone bar.

I have recently started a new project, it's a crocheted quilt. I thought it was the coolest thing!!! It's just a bunch of 2-1/2" granny squares sewn together to make a quilt block. If you google in crocheted quilt pattern it will come up with a bunch of them.

No comments: