Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Read this summer '07: Eat Pray Love

Again, saw this on Oprah...  then saw it at Wal-Mart and thought... what the heck.

It was a nice read, nothing revolutionary about the concept.  Basically is a suggestion on how to live....  I felt that those who reveled in it's Glory had clearly not been reading much on spirituality at all.  Hence their "breakthrough" moments from this one.

It was a nice read though, some good parts, some painfully long and boring parts as well.  Let me know if anyone wants this one!

book coverAfter reading Deepak Chopra's "The Book of Secrets" ....  It is clear, Liz has got nothin' on Deepak!  Ok.. I did not learn about Deepak on Oprah, I listen to Lime Radio w/a Twist on Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 114. I said that just like the announcer peeps!!  Lots of neato stuff on that channel.

Before that I think I read some garbage on real estate... not worth a dime.  Nice heavy paper, hmm.... is a craft being born???

No comments: