Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Newboy Cap

Well... just to keep myself busy I thought I'd make a hat...

and...

well...

It kept me busy... 

I found this newsboy cap pattern online.  Mine did not quite come out like the pic online.  I did not do the brim facing, cuz.. to be honest, who the hell is going to wear this God awful thing anyway, so why continue the self torture. *

P8041709 I'm also still working through the garbage bag full of worsted weight yarn that I got at that yard sale last year for $9.  Yes, I said garbage bag full, and not the wimpy "tall kitchen" bag.  I mean, lawn leaf bag.  Ok, that is an exaggeration... it is somewhere between kitchen and lawn.  It was like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, the yard sale rainbow. 
*Ok, I secretly love this hat, but won't display affection in any public locale to spare Charlie and Brett embarrassment and ridicule.

No comments: