Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Four Things You May or May Not Know About Me: Jo


A)  Four jobs I have had in my life:
      1.  Currently I do asset management.
      2. I worked in a warehouse doing shipping...  fun fun. 
      3. US Navy
      4.  Dishwasher

B)  Four movies I could watch over
and over:
     1. Walk the Line
     2.  Bull Durham
     3.  Pure Country
     4. Stand By Me
C) Four places I have lived:
     1. Cambridge Springs PA
     2. Sugar Grove, WVA
     3.  Misawa Japan
     4. Taylorsville, MD 

D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
     1. Oprah (not now w/all the reruns)
     2. Survivor
     3. American Idol
     4.  All the craft shows on HGTV and DIY

E) Four places I have been:
     1. Pensacola Florida
     2. Nassau Bahamas
     3  Fort Lauderdale, Florida
     4. Tokyo

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):

     1.  Tami
     2.  Jenny
     3.  Ginger
     4.  Candy

G) Four Foods I Love

      1. Dip  (Crab, buffalo, artichoke, any dip)
     2. Anything Italian
     3. CHEESE!!!
     4. French Onion Soup

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
     1. I'm at home, so I'm good.  (but that is only because Brett and I have dentist appointments, UGH!)
     2. Cambridge Springs PA
     3.  Any tropical beach
     4.  walking the creek beds

I) Things I am looking forward to next year:

    1.  Maybe getting two calves... maybe...
     2.  Brett's baseball season this spring,  (which translates to parental social life, ha ha)
    3.  Completing 3 of the remaining 4 classes in my Masters Program!!!!
    4.  I'm taking a 9 week class at Delaplaine art center "Escape to Clay", so I'm going to learn pottery!!!! 

No comments: