I told everyone here on New Year's Eve that I would post the recipe for jello shots and of course it has taken me forever to get to it.
1- 3 oz Package of any flavor jello
1- Cup of Boiling Water
1/2 Cup of Cold Water
1/2 Cup of Vodka
1. Put jello packet contents in bowl.
2. Add cup of boiling water.
3. Stir until jello is dissolved
4. Add 1/2 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of vodka into jello mixture.
5. Put in small cups (I use a resturant style ketchup bottle to lower mess and you can use the plastic dixie type cups if you don't have containers like this. The containers can get expensive. The ones I used on New Year's Eve were free!)
6. Refridgerate 4 hours and serve.