Here is a recipe that should be pretty light and tastes really good. It's Ron's mom Marje's recipe and we eat it every Christmas and Thanksgiving.
2 - 8 oz. packages of Crescent Rolls (you can use the reduced fat)
1 - 8 oz. package of Cream Cheese
3/4 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 tsp Dill Weed
1. Roll crescent roll dough out on a 9x13 cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
2. Mix cream cheese, dill weed, and mayonnaise.
3. After crescent rolls cool, spread cream cheese mixture filling on crescent rolls.
4. Add various chopped vegetables (usually you want to chop the veggies kinda small to keep them from falling off and add shredded cheese.
5. You can refrigerate this a few hours or just eat it, whatever you prefer. We cut it in square pieces.